Re: [Epic] Tyranids a good Army?

From: richard milton baird <rmbaird_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 19:36:56 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Ken R. Tucky wrote:

> Hi was wondering if the Tyranids are a good army especially with
> the new rules comming out. If not, how about Chaos? I only play
> Space Marines and Orks myself.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ken

IMHO, Tyranids are quite a fine army indeed. That is, at least, with the
current system. With the new system, who knows? Maybe the biovores will
actually worth taking with the new artillery rules and then again, with
them lumping the aspect warriors together, maybe they're going to do
something tragic like throwing Genestealers and Hormugaunts together.
Just a thought,
Rich