[Epic] Knights in Epic 40K

From: Joseph Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 13:26:56 -0600

I read a cross post from the WH40K list to the Space Marine list of a
meesage of your about the Squats in Epic. The question I have is about
the other missing army, the Knights. What, if any, are the GW plans
for Knights, both Imperial and Eldar, in Epic 40K?

Being as how I have 105 knight models, this is a rather importand
question to me.

J. Michael Looney
House Gilchrest
PS. This message is being CCed to the whole of the Epic List.