Re: [Epic] Letter to GWUK

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 14:14:39 -0500

> From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
>
> Spatula <shupes_at_...> writes:
> > pretty much slaves to GWUK, I do believe they make their own sales
> > decisions. Try tyranid_at_..., that's the email for Tyranid Tim, the
> > GWUS customer represenative.
>
> Is he official these days? I never sent him any sort of hate mail,
> since he's just an underling. I'd recommend asking him for the
> customer service rep and mailing it there instead. He's a pretty nice
> guy, just like the guys manning the phones for GWUK.

        AFAIK he is the customer service rep. At least that's what
he's said in the past & it's in his sig. He is just an underling
and he is a really nice guy, and no he can't change a damn thing, but
that's what customer reps are there for, to pass on customer comments
to the higher ups. I really doubt you'd be able to get a direct line
to the heads of marketing.

Scott
shupes_at_...