Re: [Epic] Letter to GWUK

From: lojeck <lojeck_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 11:35:09 -0800 (PST)

> AFAIK he is the customer service rep. At least that's what
> he's said in the past & it's in his sig. He is just an underling
> and he is a really nice guy, and no he can't change a damn thing, but
> that's what customer reps are there for, to pass on customer comments
> to the higher ups. I really doubt you'd be able to get a direct line
> to the heads of marketing.

no no no no no... a cust serv. rep is there to make sure the higher ups
never have to deal with the public and never ever have to hear anything
the public says... they rarely have a way to "get the word" to the
higher-ups...

Brian Lojeck
lojeck_at_...

     "I missed you."
     Really means....
       "I can't find my sock drawer, the kids are hungry and we are
       out of toilet paper."