[Epic] Wait a MIIINNNIITT!!!!

From: lojeck <lojeck_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 12:06:15 -0800 (PST)

hold on! don't go burning all your figures! don't go selling everything
off! there are lots of games (dirtside just being my fav) that use 6mm
figures, and GW's are pretty good 6mm figs (even if the big stuff is out
of scale).

lots of games out there don't require you to use "sanctioned" figures, so
you can continue to use your epic stuff... and you can always contiue to
play Titan Legions...

I am more of a collector/painter then a gamer (sometimes anyway) so I know
how frustrating it can feel to know that nothing new will ever come out
for your game... but remember, you burning your miniatures won't hurt GW.
Refusing to buy new stuff will, but there is no reason to get rid of your
old stuff... it's still useful!

if nothing else, keep the infantry to use as HORDES in Inferno, and
knights, gargants, and titans can all be cybernetic demon types in the
same game! (if you're willing to use the "make your own figure" rules that
is)

Brian Lojeck
lojeck_at_...

     "I missed you."
     Really means....
       "I can't find my sock drawer, the kids are hungry and we are
       out of toilet paper."