Re: [Epic] Tyranids a good Army?

From: Earl Corbin <earl_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 00:14:20 -0500

----------
> From: space-marine_at_...
> To: Earl
> Subject: Re: [Epic] Tyranids a good Army?
> Date: Friday, March 07, 1997 8:28 PM
>
> On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Ken R. Tucky wrote:
>
> > Hi was wondering if the Tyranids are a good army especially with
> > the new rules comming out. If not, how about Chaos? I only play
> > Space Marines and Orks myself.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Ken
>
> IMHO, Tyranids are quite a fine army indeed. That is, at least, with the

> current system. With the new system, who knows? Maybe the biovores will

> actually worth taking with the new artillery rules and then again, with
> them lumping the aspect warriors together, maybe they're going to do
> something tragic like throwing Genestealers and Hormugaunts together.
> Just a thought,
> Rich

Rich: why don't you write up a synopsis of the battle and see what the
list thinks of it? It would make for some interesting discussion. I would
like to see more tactics discussions on the list, personally. I could use
a clue or two.

BTW, if anybody has tactics discussions written up and would like to see
them on the Web, I've got a web site that could use some content. E-mail
me.

Earl Corbin
earl_at_...