Re: [Epic] GOODBYE GW!

From: Chris Swearingen <tall-guy_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 21:09:23 -0800

----------
> From: Keith Zanardi <xenofobe_at_...>

(big snip)

> As for me, I will be going into that wonderful realm of historical
gamming.
> There are PLENTY of other companies out their that are willing to take
my
> money, and they, in my opinion, DESERVE it.
>
> It has been fun ladies and gentlemen.
>
> Keith Zanardi

cool...

check out enigma (TOandE Board has a link), they are actually interested in
what we as
gamers want, and answered my email in one day,
with more questions as to what games me and my group play,
and what types of minis we are interested in.

also scope out Old Glory, 30 minis to a bag, good quality, $21.00 (25mm)

tall-guy_at_...

"my brain hurts!"
"well,... it will have to come out then!"