RE: [Epic] New Game Grumbles

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 15:56:39 -0600

> But what about the psychological affect of knowing your
> opponent has all the latest approved and up-to-date figures
> and stands, while all we have are out-of-date GW miniatures,
> Renegade Legion tanks, and a couple of Battlemechs for
> scout titans. ;-)

Oh, yeah.... I forgot about that disadvantage.

Thanks, Andy. Your biting sense of humor has put has put this "problem"
right into perspective. It also gave me a *very* good laugh on a day
that I really needed one. Thanks again!

(Oh, and I have friends who used to play Battletech, so I'll check to see
if any are willing to part with that Marauder you wanted.)

-Allen (the less disgruntled)