[Epic] Eldar things in old and new epic

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 97 09:23:00 EST

My wife is painting some Eldar vehicles (I let her start with
falcons), and seems to like the way they look. So I'm picking
up a few more things at the 50% off store near me. I got some
war walkers last night, plus some prism cannons.

First, how are the prism cannons used, in old and new versions?
Looks to me like the barrels could tilt up a little, and look
neat that way. If they are barrage kinds of things, I'll do that.
But I don't think they are. I don't have Renegades. (Hmm, I
haven't looked to see if they were in the main rules for TL,
though.)

Are the war walkers in Epic 40K? I delayed in getting it because
of the picture on the blister, but actually seeing the model,
I like it a lot. (Except for the hooves.)

By the way, the store still has mekboy gargants, slasha gargants,
megagargants, Imperators, and lots of blisters of Imperial, knights,
squats, eldar, chaos, and tyranids. Everything is 50% off.
They've also got a $30 box of Grenadier Space Rangers for 50% off,
by the way, and a bunch of Legion of Steel figures in their $1 rack.
And an Ogre howitzer in the $1 rack, too. Let me know if anyone
is interested in me picking up something.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...