Re: [Epic] Eldar things in old and new epic

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 13:39:09 -0600

At 11:16 AM 3/14/97 -0600, you wrote:

>Here's the rundown on Eldar units:

>Farseer
>Great Harlequin
>Shadow Seer
>Death Jester
>Solitaire

Moo? "We're gonna abstract out the majority of the aspect warriors,
becauseat this scale their effects are indistinguishable, but we'll add
character models." Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

>(Note the Falcon has moved into the Main Battle Tank role, and the Wave
>Serpent replaces the Falcon as the primary troop transport.)

AS long as they don't have that stupid "you have to stay close" thing it
should work okay.

>Flyers:
>Night Wing (interceptor)
>Phoenix (fighter-bomber)
>Vampire (transport, your very own T-Hawk)

Sweet! All those marines can BITE ME!

>War Engines:
>Phantom Titan (Warlock is only different by the Psyker skill)
>Revenant Titan
>Cobra (D-Cannon SHV)
>Scorpion (Pulsar SHV)
>
>It is assumed that the Exodites we saw hints of just before the old rules
>got yanked will appear when the full Eldar army is released (and rules
>will show up in WD).

But E40K has all the rules included. There won't be individual army books .
. . yeah, right.

Temp