Re: [Epic] Eldar things in old and new epic

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:34:06 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 14 Mar 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> >It is assumed that the Exodites we saw hints of just before the old rules
> >got yanked will appear when the full Eldar army is released (and rules
> >will show up in WD).
>
> But E40K has all the rules included. There won't be individual army books .
> . . yeah, right.

The whole Exodite thing is pure peculation on my part... I don't know if
they're even going to release them, I just assumed from the catalog
released last year...

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy