[Epic] E40k Chaos listing.

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:47:08 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Spatula wrote:

> Wow, is an all-Harli army possible now? Cool.

Yes, yes it is.

> Paul, I don't suppose it would be possible to get a
> rundown of the chaos units? Please please please please please???

Only because you beg so well.. :)

Chaos:
--------------------------
Chaos SM infantry:
Chaos SM
Berzerkers
Noise Marines
Thousand Sons
Veterans
Warmaster
Lord
Sorceror

Chaos SM Vehicles:
Bikes
Dreadnought
Land Raider
Rhino
Predator
Khorne Engine (Brass Scorp., Blood Reapers, Tower of Skulls, Cauldrons,
        Deathdealers)
Nurgle Engine (Contagions)
Slaanesh Engine (Hell-Scourge, Hell-Knight)
Silver Tower
Artillery (Cannon of Khorne, Doomblaster)

Chaos Flyers:
Doomwing
Firelord

Chaos Daemon Units:
Daemon Prince
Bloodthirster
Great Unc. One
Keeper of Secrets
Lord of Change
Daemon (all others not listed below)
Bloodletter
Flesh Hound/Slaanesh Fiend
Flamers
Daemonette/Pink Horror/Plaguebearer

Chaos Cultist Units:
Cultist
Demagogue
Magus
Beastmen
Beastman Champion

Chaos War Engines:
Khorne Banelord Titan
Nurgle Plague Tower
Khorne Lord of Battles
Slaanesh Subjugator & Questor Titans

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy