Re: [Epic] Fwd: New EPIC Overview

From: Chris Weigt <Christopher.Weigt_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 10:25:49 +1000 (EST)

Howdy all - another newbie here, just my thoughts on the new Epic...
Well, it sounds alright to me so far, with perhaps a touch more 'realism'
(heh!) than their other systems. The generic titan weapons is a tad
disappointing, as there usually arent too many on the board anyway. Having
hitpoints instead of seperate locations should speed things up immensely
IMHO, i could never remember a whole titan template! (Not even the
warhounds 8) )
Like most of us, i reckon i'll just wait and see how it turns out before
buying. Not that i need any more marines tho, i got a massive backlog of
stuff to put together!
Oh yeah, one last thing - the new Warlord titan. Sad. Very very sad -
what's with the obvious battlemech influence? I'll keep usin my old placcy
ones (damned criminal of them to stop making them...)
Adios all...

Chris "Wolfric" Weigt | Only the insane have strength enough to
Noise Marine in the making... | prosper, only those that prosper truly
Email: sci-clw1_at_... | judge what is sane. -proverb
Overkill: the ability to kill an entire country's population more than once.
Strategic Superiority: possessing more overkill than your enemy.
(pardon the sig, i'll trim it some day, honest!)