Re: [Epic] E40k Chaos listing.

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:35:31 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, Spatula wrote:

> > Slaanesh Engine (Hell-Scourge, Hell-Knight)
>
> No more hell-strider?

Haven't looked... I assume it's covered by one of the above (like
Stormhammers are just funny looking Baneblades now.)

> > Silver Tower
>
> > Firelord
>
> Any idea if the Towers & the Firelord are useful now?

Haven't played Chaos... Flyers in general are more interesting with the
intercept rules.

> > Chaos Daemon Units:
> > Daemon Prince
>
> Bye-bye, Magnus. Seeya, Mort. Oh well, it's probably
> for the best (for my opponents, anyway).

Also note that there are no Chaos cards or Chaos powers.

> > Daemon (all others not listed below)
>
> The only thing not listed below is the Beasts of Nurgle.
> Unless this category is also supposed to cover Juggers, Disc &
> Beast Riders? Or are they all gone?

I'm pretty sure it covers the Juggers, Discs and Beasts... I'm at school
so I don't have the books in front of me.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy