RE: [Epic] Falcon vs Wave Serpents

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 15:25:43 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, Andy Skinner wrote:

> >I'm doing the Imperial Knights in the same way... no extra rules for a
> >field, but a better armor overall.
> That seems fine to me. I've never thought that the
> knight field was all that important to the concept.
> Though I think because of their similarity to titans
> I would have given them one void shield.

The power of a void shield requires plasma reactors... so you'd need to
add on the messy kabooms when it gets destroyed.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy