[Epic] Epic 40K info

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 97 13:16:00 EST

Paul, what about record keeping? In Space Marine, I'd use
a bunch of cards to show what was in my army, and the data about
the units was in a chart in some book or other.

Do they provide some sheet for writing down your army, or
do you just throw it on some sheet you've got lying around?

How about unit information--is it on a similar chart as before?
If they do provide a sheet for keeping track of units in your
army, do they provide a place for the stats, so all information
is on one sheet for reference during play?

Thanks,
andy
andy.skinner_at_...