RE: [Epic] yet another E40K question

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 97 09:28:00 EST

>Vehicles, Infantry and Blast markers do not block line of sight. It is
>assumed during the turn the moving units allows for a clear shot through
>your friends, and the 3D Blast are just for show, they don't represent
>actual explosions.
This could be good, in speeding things up. The biggest
problem I've got with getting a second game in with
anybody I talk into playing is "It just takes too long."
The less things that you have to figure out to take a
shot, the better, and model/LOS interaction was a minor
nuisance that I can do without. (Especially if I "Dirtside"
it and think of the scales as being different.)

>> What am I gonna do with all those darn bonebreakas? I
>
>They're _all_ battlewagons now my friend. THere is no disatinction
>between Ork tank types... battlewagons, every last one of them.
I knew that, but I still have way too many of 'em.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...