[Epic] yet another E40K question

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 97 17:06:00 EST

Thanks (Scott?) for telling about the scanned brochure.

Do the 3D blast markers affect line of sight? Any changes
about LOS (do vehicles block it?)?

Why the little red dice? Are they for marking hits on
war engines?

What am I gonna do with all those darn bonebreakas? I
didn't think I was going to get Titan Legions, so got
a box of the things. Then I got TL, and got more.
They're included in this game, so I got more. I'll vary
some, I'm sure (leaving off roller, as someone mentioned,
maybe add stuff). But I got too many. (Also Rhinos and
Whirlwinds. Oh, well.)

thanks,
andy
andy.skinner_at_...