Re: [Epic] Titans and Eldar (looooong) (was: Titans and CC)

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 14:27:15 -0500 (EST)

At 11:23 AM 3/20/97 -0600, you wrote:
>At 10:31 AM 3/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>rhinos. It gives the guys a 4+ unmodified save, effectively. If you can
>>work it so you can engage the medic
>
>I thought medics needed a 5 or 6.
>
>Temp

I do not believe so, If they do I am going to be royally pissed because My
friend always has 1 medic and he's been giving untis 4+ saves for a long
time now. I guess I should check since I know techmarines only give 5+

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start sining songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"