Re: [Epic] Titans and Eldar (looooong) (was: Titans and CC)

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 12:04:54 +1000 (EST)

>Our local Eldar player always used a separate Warlock to command the spirit
>host. While the warlock with the spirit host is safely behind the lines, the
>scapegoat warlock would give the dreadies and ghost walkers their orders.
>The real warlock would be sitting in a falcon surrounded by buddies. The
>spirit host never really got broken.

Heh. Back when the Elf Dreads could ride in Falcons (they were considered
the same as infantry, so could therefore ride in Falcons. I didn't have any
complaints) my erstwhile elf opponent had the entire spirit host in Falcons
(INCLUDING the Warlock) and was busy running them at me wih the troops still
inside. I launched a HE Gutbuster shot at them as they were the only
targets in the fire arc of the Belly Gun. I hit two Falcons and we rolled
seperately for the saves. My opponent went white when a certain Falcon
died. I asked him what was wrong and he said "That was the one the host's
Warlock was in!"

I fell over laughing and proceeded to ignore them for the rest of the game.

-Kelvin.....

         "Do not run, we are your friends."
           -Martians from 'Mars Attacks'
          email: kx.henderson_at_...