Re: [Epic] Epic 40k sprue contents

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 21:25:34 +0000

duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> At 09:30 AM 3/20/97 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >Wrong. In every respect except the pricing comments. Who is this
> >idiot?
>
> Easy, killer. Try to at least make a pretense of civility.
>
> >Richard
> >Some other one, with the facts.
> >No relation to the first idiot.
> >Honest.
>
> Dude, you should really be a little more understanding. People on this list
> have been sorting through rumors and soundbites trying to figure out what
> was gonna be in the new game for several months. There's been plenty of
> misinformation floating around in the past, and there will probably be more
> in the future.
>
> Temp

I always take the view that if you're allowed to flame anyone, you're
probably allowed to flame yourself - which is of course what I was
doing.

The underlying message was not to accept posts at face value,
particularly if they come from me and i haven't checked the info first
:-)

By and large, the people who know me keep up a pretense of civility only
because they really have too - I don't need to worry about pissing off
myself.

Richard
The one from the first post.
And the one from the second, corrected post.
But not the one with multiple personalities.