Re: [Epic] Chapter Colours

From: Tracy Hale <axe_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 13:41:08 -0600 (CST)

<Stuff deleted>
> it's got to paint up easy - therefore red is right out (I've never been
> any good at painting red)

Easy one here. Prime them in yellow then paint red. Toss in a red wash
of paint or ink and there you go. Works every time.

> rather I'd like to go for one of the chapters mentioned in the original
> rogue trader background. but I don't have the books.
>
> white scars (white)
> I also remember a chapter in silver - the silverskulls?

Dark pewter/silver armor..could look real good.

> Any suggestions from the list? What would you choosse?

BRIGHT colors. I have a fair number in my favorite scheme, blue/black/white
trim. They pale next to the newer troops in yellow/red which actually I
spent less time on. The detail disappears with dark colors, which you
have probably figured out on your own; however, there may be some out
there that have never made the mistake of doing so and it never occured
to them.

Brain overflow mode off.
Tracy