[Epic] Chapter Colours

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 17:44:58 +0000

As I'm bound to end up buying Epic 40k, I'm likely to end up with even
more marines. I'll probably swap the Orks I'll get, plus the old
mega-gargants, for extra marine sprues.

Now I already have 2 chapters painted up - UltraMarines (blue) and Viper
Knights (green). I'm going to paint up the new marines as a third
chapter - question is, which one?

it's got to paint up easy - therefore red is right out (I've never been
any good at painting red)
it mustn't be one of the boring ones that get all the special rules and
equipment - no dark angels or space wolves.
rather I'd like to go for one of the chapters mentioned in the original
rogue trader background. but I don't have the books.

Thoughts so far -
emperor's children (purple)
white scars (white)
I also remember a chapter in silver - the silverskulls?
or I could make up my own again - perhaps the Black Guard (there's one
for the sci-fi gaming dinosaurs - 10vp to the first person who
recognises where they came from) - painted in sand with black shoulder
pieces.

Any suggestions from the list? What would you choosse?

Richard
The one true idiot