Re: [Epic] Chapter Colours

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 18:25:53 -0500 (EST)

>Okay, I've just painted up 6 old SM stands in assorted colours - the
>blood angels looked alright, the white scars didn't work at all, the
>salamanders looked great but a bit dark etc etc.
>
>The best looking were definately the Silver Skulls, so the new Epic 40k
>minis will be painted chainmail, with an armour wash.
>
>Now what can the list tell me about chapter symbols, history, company
>designators etc?

I made a guess I was trying to remember color schemes from the last time I
saw it. They have a but load of chapters and there colors in The Utramarine
Codex for 40k. Yes I know this is Not 40k this is Space Marine but if you
can fing someone with the book it would be easy to get the colors.

>For ex, Tim said silver with red shoulder pads. The WH40k painting
>guide shows black shoulder pads - does this show tactical vs assault
>squads? What colour should the bolters and heavy weapons be? Do they
>paint their rhinos silver, or local camo, or what?
>
>Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Richard

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start sining songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"