Re: [Epic] Chapter Colours

From: Chris Swearingen <tall-guy_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 16:47:09 -0800

----------
> From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
> Subject: Re: [Epic] Chapter Colours
> >Hooray for originality. But what I'm really after, having done one of
> >the Big 5, and having made up one of my own, is to use one of the
> >"forgotten" chapters, like the Raiinbow Warriors. Can anyone remember
> >one with a decent colour scheme?
>

> >Richard

hey fellow original coilor scheme guy!
i've got a list of ... lots?... of old and original chapters
with their color schemes and what not on the other
computer (at work).

i'll try to get the file and foreward it to ya...

some good ideas, names, color schemes etc.

i'm fielding the XXIII chapter - The Prussian Guard
good color combos (used some old Napolionic books)
but a bitch to paint up in quantity!

tall-guy_at_...

"my brain hurts!"
"well,... it will have to come out then!"