RE: [Epic] Rumours, Idiots and the nude women

From: Brian Lojeck <lojeck_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 23:18:09 -0800 (PST)

> That's it David, I'm sick of this abuse that you give all the time... Oh,
> it's Brian. You look for flamewars?

when work is busy, and the list is at it's height of traffic, it usually
takes something with a lot of capital letters in it to get my attention

> >Global Games Striker (Go ahead, ask me about Global Games!)
>
> Tell me about Global Games.

well... since this is a mailing list, I'll simply say that they make the
damndest best miniatures games I've ever played and can be found at
www.hookup.net/~losglobl and that I'll be happy to answer any questions
via email...

BTW, just for completeness... a "striker" is the equvilant to a GW
"outrider", so I'm not quite an unbiased opinion. (although, I wouldn't be
a striker if I didn't like the games)

Brian Lojeck
lojeck_at_...

     "I missed you."
     Really means....
       "I can't find my sock drawer, the kids are hungry and we are
       out of toilet paper."