[Epic] <fwd> Squat Houserules for E40k

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 15:39:37 -0500

Forwarded from the rgmw newsgroup:

---
I finallly got around to uploading my Epic 40k Squat Army List to my
web page (address below). If anyone tries it, let me know what you
think.
As a warning, I haven't had time to finish typing in the Colossos or
Cyclops stats (I have them on paper though). What I have typed in so
far is up, and the rest will be updated soon.
As for the Land Train and Overlord, it's going to take soe
consideration. IMHO the Overlord ir too slow to be a flier, so for
that reason I'm puzzled on exactly how to treat it (I wish to avoid
making any special rules for one specific flier, since that was one of
the problems with the last edition). The Land Train rules are on their
way.
Could someone on the Epic mailing list forward this message? (And if
you're really in a nice mood, drop me a line telling me someone's done
it...) Thanks!
Please, give me some feedback!
--
TOM at tdurdell_at_...
Skrolk's Festering Pit of Pestilence:

"Don't worry, even _I_ want to kill _me_. I'm a goddamn hippie!"   -Cheese