Re: [Epic] Epic 40K plastics

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 20:49:37 -0800

Andy Skinner wrote:

> Weren't all the plastics supposed to be released at the
> beginning?
>
> I don't see plastics for Chaos--do they use Space Marines?
> I also don't see Imperial Guard plastics--surely they still have
> infantry. On the other hand, there are lots of things they don't
> have any more that used to be in the plastic box. I wonder what
> they're doing.
> (I suppose I oughta ask GW folks insteada you guys,
> and don't call me "Shirley".)
>
> andy
> andy.skinner_at_...

There hasn't been an army release yet, so all the stuff is not out for
any army at all... Just to start the collections going...
Imperial Guard are the 3rd army to come methinks.
S/M first, Orks second, I/G 3rd, Tyranids or Eldar 4th, the Chaos or
whatever.... Pretty similar releases to as they came out in 40K.

Right,

Laterz