Re: [Epic] Those new models.

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 20:56:13 -0800

kx.henderson_at_... wrote:

> YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK,
> YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK,
> YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK,
> YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK,
> YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK,
> YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!!!!!
>
> Those new Titan models are bloody ugly! The new Warlord is foul, but the
> new Great Gargant is just plain ugly!!!!!! I can't believe that they could
> make such a horrid model! Gods am I glad I already have three of the old
> Rubbish-can Great Gargants with the gonnad-mounted gutbusters! Yuck!
>
> I will admit that I think the new Falcon is a pretty cool new model, but
> those Titans and Gargants are just ugly, ugly ugly!!!
>
> WAKE UP GW! YOUR NEW MODELS ARE GETTING UGLIER (and more expensive) EVERY
> DAY!!!!!

I have a different opinion than that. The Gargant I agree is not as
nice for sure, and having constructed each of the Titans, be aware that
at the moment the new metal seems to warp badly when cooling. I love
the new Warlord as much as the old (newer) one. Although I think I will
be using a mix of the two. As to the old Gargant, well, I think if I
were to use the orks myself, I would rather have the old one, as that
_looked_ like a huge not particularly well built Ork thang!

So other than that, make your own opinions, but watch out about the new
metal, when I built the new Warlord I had to hit it a few times to
straighten it out, but that seems to be unique with the Titan plates, as
I have a few tanks and some Tyranid (40K and Epic)stuff new metal
already.

What does anyone think of the new Wave Serpent? Well different huh....

Laterz