Re: [Epic] Chapter Colours

From: Bayani R Caes <LordSigma+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 23:12:39 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from epic: 24-Mar-97 Re: [Epic] Chapter Colours by duckrvr_at_...
> At 01:56 AM 3/24/97 -0800, you wrote:
> >I have a 40k unit called the "Fiesta Marines".
> > I have been looking for something to use as
> >sombreros on the terminators. Originally, I was trying to paint some
> >chaos marines with runes, but my caligraphy skills suck.

Heh, heh. I'd like to see sombreros on marines. Coming from the guy
with fedoras on his Necromundan Delaques. :)

> Sombreros . . . I laughed out loud at that. Of course, I can empathise with
> the lousy calligraphy skills.

So, is it better to work with a fine point pen or a very fine detail
brush if your calligraphy/brushmanship isn't up to scratch?

-BC