Re: [Epic] Reposing Tyranids reply

From: Summit Travel <summittr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 09:13:52 -1000

----------
> From: oki_at_...
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: Re: [Epic] Reposing Tyranids reply
> Date: Wednesday, March 26, 1997 3:52 PM
>

> At 17:09 26/03/97 -1000, you wrote:
> >
> >This again is probably another SQ (after the GHQ) but how does one get
> jeweller's saw. OK, let me rephrase that. Where can I buy a jeweller's
saw
> (for those who replied 'Buy it' to the previous question please give
> yourself a kick in the butt) ?
>
> Is it like the saw that is shown on the WD, GW Painting/ Modelling (?)
Guide
> which shows a rigid G-shaped frame holding a small fine-tooth saw blade ?
>
> Regards

Oops! You can get it at any jewelery making store. Look in your yellow
pages. If you can't find any take a look at any community learning centres
or such. These places sometimes have classes. If you can get ahold of a
teacher they will tell you how to get your hands on one. Most of the time
they are happy to give any information that you may need.

Yes it is the G shaped saw. However make sure you get a quick lesson on
how to put the blade in. You must make sure that it is strung tight and
makes a 'twang" when you brush it.

I have some addresses for stores in Vancouver that I could look up. If you
need one let me know.

Teras

p.s. consider me kicked in the butt.