Re: [Epic] Anyone seen the new Eldar Warhost box?

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 19:22:53 -0800

Philip Charlton wrote:

> Back on the list briefly now that E40k is about to be released...
>
> Has anyone seen any of the new figures yet, apart from pics in WD?
> I'd like to know what's in the Eldar plastic infantry, and is it as expensive
> as I fear it's going to be? GW in Newcastle (Australia) haven't a clue what's
> going on. The basic game will apparently be available on Tuesday. Any opinions
> on what it's like so far?
> Regards,
> Philip

It rockz. I am playing it so much I am getting to remember even the
firepower tables, (when you get it you shall know how sad that is)..
As to the new Eldar figs, well, the troops rock! Everything is new
(almost) There are Warp Spiders, which have to the most detailed Epic
trooper in the game, and the Guardians have hip held to the ready
Shuriken Catapults, rather than dull old lasguns.

Trust me, it may cost a F***ing fortune in Oz, but it is worth it.
(Perhaps you need to make friends in the UK, I am sure the cost is less
that a halfway-across-the-world-price-boost).

Laterz