[Epic] Anyone seen the new Eldar Warhost box?

From: Philip Charlton <philipc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 21:17:23 +1100 (EST)

Back on the list briefly now that E40k is about to be released...

        Has anyone seen any of the new figures yet, apart from pics in WD?
I'd like to know what's in the Eldar plastic infantry, and is it as expensive
as I fear it's going to be? GW in Newcastle (Australia) haven't a clue what's
going on. The basic game will apparently be available on Tuesday. Any opinions
on what it's like so far?
Regards,
Philip