Re: [Epic] The new metal sucks?

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 18:59:56 -0800

Jason Stephensen wrote:

> So let me get this straight. This new metal that is the reason for the
> latest price increase warps on cooling? I thought the whole logic with it
> was that it was so much better then lead that they had to change over to it,
> regardless of the expense. Thinking of the players as usual. (Whoops GW
> bitching again)

LOL Well the new metal _is_ better at modelling and detail, also it is
much stronger. BUT having said that it only seems to appear when there
are large metal plates involved.. It is certainly not on the new
Stegadon models and salamanders. They mold perfectly.... Humm, freaky.

> >What does anyone think of the new Wave Serpent? Well different huh....
>
> Waht's it like? Are there piccies anywhere?

Errm, it is sort of like the new Falcon Grav tanks, but about twice the
width with a hole in the middle. If I but had a scanner I could show
you... Perhaps when you get white dwarf?

Laterz