[Epic] The new metal sucks?

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:07:34 +1000 (EST)

>I have a different opinion than that. The Gargant I agree is not as
>nice for sure, and having constructed each of the Titans, be aware that
>at the moment the new metal seems to warp badly when cooling. I love
>the new Warlord as much as the old (newer) one. Although I think I will
>be using a mix of the two. As to the old Gargant, well, I think if I
>were to use the orks myself, I would rather have the old one, as that
>_looked_ like a huge not particularly well built Ork thang!
>So other than that, make your own opinions, but watch out about the new
>metal, when I built the new Warlord I had to hit it a few times to
>straighten it out, but that seems to be unique with the Titan plates, as
>I have a few tanks and some Tyranid (40K and Epic)stuff new metal
>already.

So let me get this straight. This new metal that is the reason for the
latest price increase warps on cooling? I thought the whole logic with it
was that it was so much better then lead that they had to change over to it,
regardless of the expense. Thinking of the players as usual. (Whoops GW
bitching again)

>What does anyone think of the new Wave Serpent? Well different huh....

Waht's it like? Are there piccies anywhere?

>Laterz

                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
                   "No Spanky, No. Bad monkey"