Re: [Epic] New sprues

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 09:47:31 +0000

> Well I must admit the ''new sprues with old models'' was a pants move by
> the design studio alot of stuff is now going to go metal. Dreadnoughts
> landspeeders, bikes etc.
> Which reminds me, is it only me, or do other people think the marines
> are quite frankly Shit? (sorry to be bland, and blunt, but, they are.)

Bikes are on the plastic sprues.

Are the marines shit? Vs orks, they really have their work cut out for
them, but they have enough heavy weapons to break up the orks pretty
good on the way in. The orks are just too hard in HtH - and terminators
suck.

But that's just orks. With IG, you cann add enough artillery to
frighten the greenskins. And the marines will kick eldar butt in HtH.

At the moment, I've only fought orks. But when all of the armies are
available, I suspect the game will be a case of "rock-paper-scissors"

Richard