Re: [Epic] New sprues

From: Christian Taylor <kristian_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 08:20:25 -0800 (PST)

> > > The ork prue looks new. The marine inf sprue may be new, but _all_ of
> > >the figures on it are _old_.
> >
> > So have they just moved the old plastics onto new sprues? And added some new
> > ones?
>
> That's exactly what has been done with the marine inf sprue. 6 new figs
> in total on each sprue - all the rest are old.

So, we lost our landspeeders and robots (and generic commander) in
exchange for a couple of character models and scouts? Seems like a poor
trade.

Suppose the new edition doesn't even HAVE robots (as per current 40k).

Sigh...

And I seem to recall GW making such a noise about the "Brand New" plastic
sprues.

Christian Taylor
kristian_at_...