Re: [Epic] signing off...

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 18:46:10 +0800

At 21:20 30/03/97 -0800, you wrote:

>I'm still around, though as I'm not planning on playing Epic40k as I've
>sworn to myself never to give GW any profits again (I might play it if I
>can get it second hand someday), I'm thinking about unsubscribing from the
>list as well. Still, I'm probably not gonna go until I find a way to get
>rid of this extra Chaos army of mine, and to get a Reaver Titan to finish
>my battlegroup with.
>
>>Mark
>
>Michael the Liu

Maybe you can share with a friend(s) to get the box set. A lot cheaper that
way. I think this Epic is pretty good - GW's avarice aside. Give it a try,
most of us do not have to buy additional figures anyway.

BTW, it seems that quite a number of folks are looking for Reaver Titans. Is
it still available from GWUK ? Me, I am thinking of getting the Reaver Titan
from Armorcast :). Gonna cost a bomb though.

Regards
Oki