Re: [Epic] signing off...

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:57:51 -0800

>>I'm still around, though as I'm not planning on playing Epic40k as I've
>>sworn to myself never to give GW any profits again (I might play it if I
>>can get it second hand someday), I'm thinking about unsubscribing from the
>>list as well. Still, I'm probably not gonna go until I find a way to get
>>rid of this extra Chaos army of mine, and to get a Reaver Titan to finish
>>my battlegroup with.

>Maybe you can share with a friend(s) to get the box set. A lot cheaper that
>way. I think this Epic is pretty good - GW's avarice aside. Give it a try,
>most of us do not have to buy additional figures anyway.

Ah, you misunderstand me. It's not that I can't afford to buy the new game
if I wanted to: I can. It's that I'm not willing to. I've sworn to myself
I would give GW any more profit ever again and hence would never buy a GW
product again (unless it was second hand, in which case GW gets nothing out
of it). Read a couple issues of the Inside Scoop if you can get it, and
you'll soon be agreeing with me.

Michael the Liu