Re: [Epic] Getting stuff at cheaper prices, as it were

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 10:52:42 +0100

> Surely I know it is not illegal as long as long as mass mass shipping of
> 50 copies of the stuff doesnt occur so breaking customs laws.

In fact, so long as the necessary import duties are paid, there is
nothing illegal about shipping 10,000 copies anywhere.

I don't know about Italy, but as we are all within the EU, there should
be no import duties. Certainly on a single copy, but even _en masse_
AFAIK. Gw couldn't stop anyone performing this task for our foreign
friends.

Richard