Re: [Epic] My new Epic40K :p

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 18:13:54 +0800

At 19:05 31/03/97 -0800, you wrote:
>duckrvr_at_... wrote:
>>
>> >13. No ripper tentacles for Hiorodule, only for Hierophant. No big loss,
>> >as the ripper tenctacles only disable one war engine's close assault weapon.
>> >However the Razor Claw will double its Assault Value against war engines
>> >(pretty awesome - considering that assault value of Hierodule is 25 and 30
>> >for Hierophant).
>>
>> Oh, goody. Tough Tyranids. Who'd'a thunk. Did I mention GW has a hard-on
>> for bugs, too?

Just a wild thought. What if you armed your Hierophant with a Ripper
Tentacles and Two Razor Claw ? Does this mean your Assault Factor against
warmachines is 30 x 2 x 2 = 120 or 30 x 3 = 90 (either way still pretty
awesome :) And can disable one of your opponents Close combat weapon. The
reason I brought x 2 x 2 was because the Primarchs did say once doubling and
then doubling means just that.

All kneel before the HtH gods !!! This guy will rip Imperator to pieces,
given half the chance.

Regards
Oki