[Epic] magazines

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 97 11:28:00 EST

I don't regularly buy White Dwarf, or even know how to get
Citadel Journal. Could those of you who do let us know when
issues come out with real rules or good stuff for Epic 40K?
I don't intend to by any of the WD issues with previews of
Epic 40K, or battle reports. But any with rules or good
scenarios or "supplemental" information, I'd like to see.
Especially the rumored CJ Squat and Knight rules. For those,
I'd like to have some idea of how to get them. Does
Citadel Journal get sold in stores? I don't think I've
ever seen it.

thanks,
andy
andy.skinner_at_...