[Epic] Boston 'burbs?

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 97 13:46:00 EST

Next month, Lord willing, I'll be moving to the Boston
area, specifically Framingham. Anybody from that
area? Do you know gaming groups, stores to recommend?

I like Space Marine, and hope to try Epic 40K. Also
interested in Full Thrust, Dirtside II, lots of other
things.

I look for mostly mature groups and try to talk them
into letting me play, too. :-) But seriously, I
like to play at home (new house will have plenty
of room for games!), with my kids around, and so want
certain levels of behavior.

thanks,
andy
andy.skinner_at_...