Re: [Epic] Eldar fashion

From: Bayani R Caes <LordSigma+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 14:41:12 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from epic: 27-Mar-97 Re: [Epic] Eldar fashion by Dan Lobb_at_...
> I thought the 40K eldar armor and helmets were made to look like an
> insect's chiton exoskeleton. I would think that the dunces were the
> imperial guard units running around in coveralls where everyonelse has
> some protective armor.
That's because the IG [supposedly] has so many men, financing protective
armor for everyone would get fairly expensive in a real hurry. Of
course, the IG does two, maybe three, things really well.
Unfortunately, one of them is die in droves.

-BC
the dunce who got suckered into playing IG