[Epic]: E40K Army Race choice

From: Mike Stachowski <mlstack_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 15:57:15 -0500

Howdy,
    With E40K out for awhile now in the UK and in some
parts of the US I'm looking for informed opinions on the
best race to build an army for. My priority in no particular
order are: competitiveness, play enjoyment and being able to
experience all the facets of the E40K system with them.
   My thoughts from early reports and my readings lead me
to this short list so far. <Note: I already play SM in 40K
so want a different challenge for E40K.>

1. Orks
2. Imperial Guard
3. Tyranids

   What are the strength and weaknesses of these races as
they apply to my criteria?

   Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

Later, Mike S.

--
| Magic/Middle Earth/ASL/Up Front/World in Flames/  |If 1 synchronized|
|  Mike Stachowski: Games R Me                      |swimmer drowns,  |