Re: [Epic] Chaos Titan Weapons

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 08:59:45 -0600

At 03:23 PM 4/1/97 +1000, you wrote:
>>So do people think a Warlord can mount a doom fist, a death storm, a chaos
>tail >with gun?
>
>Depends on what you allow. According to the Titan Legions list there is not
>much stopping people doing this, but I personally would be against anyone
>using the Battlecannon tail and Bloodletter head on anything appart from a
>Banelord.

We play that the Banelord weapons are still Banelord only. Even if you
allow them on other titans, the TL description of chaos tails specifically
states that only a Banelord gets the shooty tail.

>>Can Reavers mount chaos tails?
>>Can Warhounds mount chaos tails?
>
>I assume that they can. I actually think its appropriate for Warhounds.

I think the combat head=possible tail is a good rule. In that case Reavers
and Warlords, but not Warhounds. This is really a house rule.

>>Personnally I don't think the Warhound can mount anything but what it says
>on >the data sheet
>
>I actually think that the Warhound Data sheet states exactly what it can and
>can't mount. If its not in the list on the Data Sheet, then you can't use it.

That's what most of the folks on this list seem to play. In the end all of
this comes down to your gaming group's negotiations.

Temp