Re: [Epic] Eldar tactics

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 13:13:18 -0800

>> I personally use the Eldar Titans against Space Marine, Titan Legions,
>> Orks, Chaos and Tyranids. However, it might be worth noting that my group
>> doesn't consider dual pulsar/dual wing laser to be cheesy.

> Eldar Titans against Tyranids? Any titan is a bad choice
>against them, but the eldar titans are the worst. Are your bug
>opponents foolish or do they just roll extremely poorly?

I try to keep my Titans at a stand-offish distance (of course :P) from the
bugs. Bug artillery is virtually nonexistant, and the one time my bug
opponent tried letting down his warp field for a turn to ice my Titan with
the warp blast (which missed anyways), I pounded that Dominatrix so hard
that he's never tried it again. Is this what kills most Eldar Titans, or
am I missing something here?

>Scott
>shupes_at_...

Michael the Liu