Re: [Epic] Eldar tactics

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 17:56:02 -0500 (EST)

At 04:06 PM 4/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
>>
>> I personally use the Eldar Titans against Space Marine, Titan Legions,
>> Orks, Chaos and Tyranids. However, it might be worth noting that my group
>> doesn't consider dual pulsar/dual wing laser to be cheesy.
>
> Eldar Titans against Tyranids? Any titan is a bad choice
>against them, but the eldar titans are the worst. Are your bug
>opponents foolish or do they just roll extremely poorly?

Actually I have to disagree here. I have had grwat success with one titan
armament in particular. You first have to realise that my group allows
Chaos titans the run of chaos and imperial choices for armament. A warlord
equipped with Doom Fist. Hell Blade, Titan tail, Battle head, Death storm
and a doomburner can handle itself very well against bugs. Especcially in
Hand to Hand. This sucker could take on an Imperator with a 50/50 chance of
winning(in hand to hand, assuming that the imperator did not blow the crap
out of him as he was charging up. Even if the bug has ripper tenracles, he
has two Hand to hand weapons (both nasty) and if he losses one it doesn't
matter.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"