Re: [Epic] Avatars (was: Titans and Eldar (looooong))

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 12:41:26 -0500

> From: "Timothy J. Kilgore" <tkilgore_at_...>
>
> Hold on, Exactly where does it say that the Avatar gets it's save in hand to
> hand?

        In its description in Renegades. The Avatar gets it's fixed
2+ save to avoid desctruction even when saves are normally not allowed.
Saves are not allowed in CC, so... (think of it like a GD using cards
to save itself in CC)

> Even if it does I'm still not going to use it. Then again if
> somebody starts trying that fleshound trick on me I might just have to use it.

        'That fleshound trick' really isn't valid IMHO. Psychic CC
hits are not totally psychic; if you claim they are then you're getting
into the realm of allowing a psychic save to keep a Warlock Titan from
stepping on you. There's a physical aspect as well.

Scott
shupes_at_...