[Epic] Avatars (was: Titans and Eldar (looooong))

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:20:39 -0600

At 06:23 AM 3/21/97 +0000, you wrote:
>At 04:58 PM 20/3/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>
>>>Am I the only one who has ever had any luck with him?
>>>
>>>Temp
>>>
>My best effort was when a lone Fleshound over ran the objective and engaged
>the avatar in CC. Everything the avatar does (CC, ranged attack) is psychic
>and fleshounds are quite immume... Also, being in CC with the avatar, he
>couldn't be shot at either...

Um, I think it wouldn't save the fleshhound. I would think the CC is still
a valid attack, it's just that GDs can't use cards to save. That sounds
like someone using the letter of the rules instead of the spirit.

An avatar not being able to kill a fleshound . . . who ever heard of
anything so silly? Pshaw!

Temp